This class is for people who are ready to take their mastermind group facilitation skills to a whole new level. It’s perfect for people who already have a mastermind group formed, or are starting a new one!
Learn the expert facilitator’s art of being the guide on the side, not the sage on the stage.
Class starts September 23 (…but there are only 20 seats in the class!)
You Will Learn
In this 9-week teleseminar series, you will learn about:
- Using the six Mastermind Process Techniques
- Your role and responsibilities as a mastermind group facilitator
- How group dynamics impact your group
- Group Facilitation skills for mastermind group facilitators
- Creating and using a Mastermind Group Facilitator’s Journal
- Creating a Mastermind Member Journal to use with your members
- Creating trust in your group
- Helping members make decisions and choose a course of action
- Enforcing group guidelines
- Handling problem members
- Tracking group member progress
- Creating and using Prep Forms, Mastermind Matrix and Group Evaluations
- Closing your meetings
- Dissolving your mastermind group
- PLUS: Get live, hands-on practice with your mastermind facilitation skills!
FOUR Great Bonuses
Bonus #1: A 62-page student guide in PDF format, chock full of advice and checklists, plus forms and worksheets for you to use as a Facilitator and to give to your members.
Bonus #2: Six streaming internet videos of a real mastermind group, so you can watch and learn from Karyn as she facilitates a mastermind group!
Bonus #3: A great way to get new members for your mastermind group! Once you register for the teleclass, you may list your mastermind group for free at The Success Alliance website, which receive 23,000 visitors annually looking for mastermind groups. You will receive an email with instructions on how to list your mastermind group once you register.
Bonus #4: You’ll get access to my private Student Website, where you’ll get more resources, and an online message forum where you can stay in touch with the other class participants during the 9 weeks of class. Access starts the day class begins.
What Students Say…
The class was excellent and filled with fantastic information. I am confident the class provided me with the foundation I need to launch my first Mastermind group.
The templates, instruction and rich conversation provided an excellent opportunity to learn and think outside of the box.
Length of Workshop
The teleseminar series begins September 23, 2014. We meet one hour each week, for 9 weeks.
All class sessions are 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM eastern.
For more details, and to register:
What Students Say…
Karyn’s Mastermind Group Facilitator Training was truly superb. She has the unusual ability to present rich detail which will be invaluable to me in leading Mastermind groups, while not overwhelming us with details, and keeping the big picture clear and focused. The most effective teleseminar I have ever taken!
Center for the New Elder