Have a Mastermind Group Success Story to Share?
Every month I hear wonderful stories from people about how mastermind groups have changed their life or business. I'm gathering these stories and publishing them on The Success Alliance website so that others can be inspired by your success.
Tell Your Story
Do you have a "Mastermind Group Success Story" to share, either as a mastermind group member or as a group facilitator? Here are some questions that may help spark your story-telling:
- What motivated you to reach your highest potential?
- How did your mastermind group help you overcome a stuck place or a rough patch?
- What changed in your life because of your participation in a mastermind group?
The best success stories have a beginning, a middle and an end. Start off by telling us why you joined or started a mastermind group. Tell us about the dream, the challenge, the decision that you had in front of you. Then tell us how your mastermind group made a difference.
Finally, tell your story from the heart. How did you feel while working on your dream or challenge with your mastermind group? How did the group support, encourage, and brainstorm with you?
Help inspire others with your mastermind group success story!
- Read mastermind group success stories here.
- Stories should be 300-500 words in length. That's about one typewritten page.
- Give your story a title.
- Stories should be submitted either in plain text or Microsoft Word format.
- Submit your story to email@example.com
- Got a story on video? Keep it to 3 minutes, upload it to YouTube, then email us to let us know when it's available.
- Include the following information:
- Where you are located
- The name of your mastermind group, if your group has a name
- Your email address (this will be kept private and not shared with others)
- If your group is looking for new members, please let us know
- When submitting your story via email, please include a .jpg or .tif photo of yourself.
I'm looking forward to hearing your story!