Is a Mastermind Membership Right For You?
By Karyn Greenstreet
Take the Mastermind Readiness Test!
Rate yourself on a scale of 1 (“No, not at this time”) to 5 (“Yes, absolutely”):
- ____ Do you want a supportive and encouraging team of mastermind partners?
- ____ Are you ready to grow personally and professionally?
- ____ Do you have the desire and inspiration to make this year extraordinary?
- ____ Are you ready to create more focus in your personal and professional life?
- ____ Are you committed to attending all meetings (either in-person or via video conference) and participating regularly?
- ____ Do you want to reach or exceed your goals?
- ____ Are you committed to making the shift from settling for an ordinary life to one that fulfills you on new levels?
- ____ Are you ready to let your desire to be passionate about your life and work overcome your fear of change?
- ____ Do you want to explore specific topics and diverse views within the context of a group?
- ____ Are you willing to invest time, money, emotion, willpower and energy into taking better care of yourself and creating the life you want?
- ____ Are you willing to be supportive, and provide privacy and safety, when others share what truly matters to them?
- ____ Are you ready to learn from your peers?
- ____ Are you willing to ask for help and advice?
- ____ Are you willing to give as much help and advice as you receive?
Your Score ____
If your score is:
- 14 – 28: Take a look at yourself and ask yourself if you’re ready to create the business and life you want. What’s the first thing you’d like to work on?
- 29 – 42: You’re ready to take control of your life, your career and your personal success. A membership in a mastermind group can help you create the strategy and actions for moving forward!
- 43 – 70: You’re probably already moving forward on designing the life and business you want and deserve. Belonging to a mastermind group can help you move across the finish line!
If you think you’re ready for a Mastermind Group, or want to create one yourself, read about:
Learn How to Start Your Own Mastermind Group