What Types of Mastermind Groups Are There?
By Karyn Greenstreet
Many people form mastermind groups to help build their business. But business mastermind groups aren’t the only type of masterminding going on these days. There are over 35 types of mastermind groups. Let’s explore them!
Mastermind groups are becoming more popular, and consultants, coaches and trainers are expanding their business offerings with mastermind groups.
There are so many ways to bring mastermind groups into the world! This list might give you some creative ideas for starting a mastermind group of your own. Learn more about what a mastermind group is and how it works here.
People who are:
- small business owners and entrepreneurs
- CEOs and executive-level managers
- members of a professional association
- new managers
- musicians and artists
- authors and writers
- work-at-home parents
- real estate investors
- recently divorced
- internet marketers
- painting contractors
- parents of teens
- empty nesters
- retirees and soon-to-be retirees
- managers at bank branches
- consultants and trainers
- members of a Chamber of Commerce
People who want to share best practices in:
- network marketing
- going to the next stage of your career
- living the law of attraction
- fitness and weight loss
- growing a business
- building wealth
- creating a healthy lifestyle
- dealing with difficult people
- finding a new romantic partner
- dealing with teenagers
- adding more spirituality into your life
- caring for the caregiver
- work/life balance
Mastermind groups…not just for business owners anymore!